Custom Search

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Health Care

Acupuncture Mat | Acupressure Back Pain Relief


For most of my life I've been practicing all sorts of sports, from football (high school), lacrosse and now Jiu Jitsu (for the last couple of years). Consistently putting my body under intense stress without breaks (I thought I was superman) resulted in severe muscle tension and lower back pain. I travel a lot for amateur competitions and I kept coming across people who would carry a mat with little spikes on it. This mat got me really interested, so when I asked about it I heard nothing but good things. Obviously I was skeptical but thought I had nothing to lose. When I researched acupuncture mats I came across Nayoya and thought I'd give it a try because of the low price.





Within a few days of use (2 times a day; after training & at night for 25 minutes each session), I've felt results that I doubted I would ever have. I actually started going to an acupuncturist recently, but after trying the Nayoya mat I decided to save my money and use it exclusively to test its benefits. My lower back pain has been decreasing every day! The way that this mat is allowing me to relax my body and reduce my muscle tension is quickly making it one of my favorite possessions. My back pain is reduced significantly and my attitude towards my training is way brighter than it has been in the past couple of years! I was so impressed that I decided to share my joy with you all and HIGHLY recommend anyone with migraines, back pain and even a poor mood to look into one! I'm sure there are other benefits that people may experience, this mat is great!

No comments:

Post a Comment